Getting to RPAH Medical Centre
The RPAH Medical Centre is located on the corner of Carillon Avenue and Missenden Road, Newtown in Sydney.
The building is open to the public 7am-7pm, Monday to Friday, and is closed on public Holidays. Some tenants operate outside of these hours, please refer to them directly for their hours of business.
RPAH Medical Centre
100 Carillion Avenue
Monday – Friday
7am – 7pm *
These are the building opening hours – each suites opening hours will vary – you will need to contact your suite/specialist for appointment times.
* Please refer to the Directory for individual information.
The RPAH Medical Centre uses ‘Secure Parking’ who provide ample, undercover parking for all RPAH Medical Centre visitors and staff.
For more information & detailed directions to this car park, contact secure Parking on 1300 727 483 or visit the Secure Parking website for the RPAH Medical Centre.
RPAH medical Centre has a dedicated drop-off zone. This is accessed from Carillon Avenue and allows visitors to be collected or dropped at the front door. The drop zone can be used by families, taxis or specialist patient transport services.
Drivers are not to leave their cars unattended as ambulances and emergency vehicles use this driveway frequently.
Disabled access is available through the front entrance.
You can plan your trip via Transport NSW here: Transport NSW
From Stanmore Station (less walking)
- Take a train to Stanmore Station
- Walk to the Percival Road bus stop
- Catch the 412 towards the city
- Get off at Carillon ave. (near Missenden street)
- Cross at the traffic lights to the south side of Carillon Ave.
- Cross at the traffic lights to the east side of Missenden Street
- Walk to the entrance of RPAH.